Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Action news. (New Town, N.D.) 19??-1983
New Town, N.D. (19??-1983)
The Action news. : (New Town, N.D.) 19??-1983
- Alternative Titles:
Action news ahead of the herd
- Place of publication:
- New Town, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Three Affiliated Tribes Community Action Program
- Dates of publication:
-v. 13, no. 4 (Mar. 11, 1983).
<Jan. 13, 1978>-Mar. 11, 1983
- Arikara Indians--Newspapers.
- Arikara Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814430
- Hidatsa Indians--Newspapers.
- Hidatsa Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00955926
- Indians of North America--North Dakota--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Mandan Indians--Newspapers.
- Mandan Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01007421
- Mountrail County (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- New Town (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Mountrail County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221196
- North Dakota--New Town.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01250705
- North Dakota.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205582
- "Fort Berthold's Community Newsletter."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 30 (May 17, 1974).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, no. 22 (Oct. 29, 1982).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Published as: Action news ahead of the herd, Jan. 28-Mar. 11, 1983.
- Publisher: Three Affiliated Tribes, Division of Community Planning & Tribal Information, <Aug. 24, 1979>-
- Suspended publication from Nov. 1982-Jan. 14, 1983.
- sn 89074430
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information