Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ahead of the herd Fort Berthold press. (New Town, N.D.) 1984-1987
New Town, N.D. (1984-1987)
Ahead of the herd Fort Berthold press. : (New Town, N.D.) 1984-1987
- Alternative Titles:
Ahead of the herd Fort Berthold's press
- Place of publication:
- New Town, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Fort Berthold Communications Enterprise
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 9 (June 1, 1984)-v. 5, no 14 (Aug. 20, 1987).
- Arikara Indians--Newspapers.
- Hidatsa Indians--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--North Dakota--Newspapers.
- Mandan Indians--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Paper for June 17, 1986 issued as an insert in the June 27th paper.
- Publisher's block title: Ahead of the herd, June 1-Aug. 24, 1984.
- Vol. 2, no. 25 (Dec. 28, 1984) misnumbered v. 3, no. 25.
- sn 89074432
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information