Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Casselton reporter. (Casselton, Dakota [N.D.]) 1880-1969
Casselton, Dakota [N.D.] (1880-1969)
The Casselton reporter. : (Casselton, Dakota [N.D.]) 1880-1969
- Alternative Titles:
Casselton reporter and the Casseltonian
- Place of publication:
- Casselton, Dakota [N.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.W. McCormack
- Dates of publication:
-89th year, no. 47 (Mar. 14, 1969).
Began in May 1880.
- Also a section of: Hunter times, Aug. 11-Dec. 15, 1966, Jan 5-Dec. 7, 1967.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (Aug. 19, 1880).
- Includes section: Hunter times, Aug. 11-Dec. 2, 1966, May 12-26, June 23, 1967.
- Official paper of the City and County, 1891-1897; County, 1898-1902.
- Published as: Casselton reporter and the Casseltonian, Oct. 4, 1895-May 15, 1896.
- Sometimes published two editions called First Edition and Second Edition. First edition for June 23, 1967 misnumbered Vol. 39, no. 40.
- sn 89074446
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information