Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Lemmon herald. (Lemmon, Perkins County, S.D.) 1912-1917
Lemmon, Perkins County, S.D. (1912-1917)
The Lemmon herald. : (Lemmon, Perkins County, S.D.) 1912-1917
- Place of publication:
- Lemmon, Perkins County, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.F. Paul Gross
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 31 (Jan. 12, 1912)-v. 9, no. 44 (Apr. 4, 1917).
- Lemmon (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Perkins County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Lemmon.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01288136
- South Dakota--Perkins County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215807
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Merged with: Perkins County signal, to form: Lemmon tribune.
- sn 89074986
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information