Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Butler County American. (Hamilton, Ohio) 1940-1969
Hamilton, Ohio (1940-1969)
Butler County American. : (Hamilton, Ohio) 1940-1969
- Place of publication:
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Alvin D. Smith Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-30th year, no. 29 (Sept. 6, 1969).
Began in 1940.
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Butler County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Butler County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207486
- Description based on: 15th year, no. 15 (June 5, 1954).
- sn 89075005
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information