Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Der Boyertown Bauer. volume (Boyertown, Pa.) 1858-1???
Boyertown, Pa. (1858-1???)
Der Boyertown Bauer. volume : (Boyertown, Pa.) 1858-1???
- Place of publication:
- Boyertown, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles B. Spatz
- Dates of publication:
- German Americans--Pennsylvania--Newspapers.
- German Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00941308
- Description based on: Jahrg. 33, Nr. 1697 (19. Juli, 1890).
- In German with some notices in English and column in Pennsylvania Dutch.
- Issues for <Jan. 5, 1896> called also <whole no. 1976>.
- Issues for <July 19, 1890> called also <neue nr. 3>.
- sn 89077201
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information