Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About American weekly tribune. (Reading, Pa.) 1874-1875
Reading, Pa. (1874-1875)
American weekly tribune. : (Reading, Pa.) 1874-1875
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Reading, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Oct. 17, 1874 issue; ceased in 1875.
- "An order and a family paper."
- "Literature, science, wit and humor, general news, protection to American interests and exponent of the P.O.S. of A."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Dec. 5, 1874).
- Editor: P. Ellwood Baum.
- Patriotic Order Sons of America.
- Publisher: P. Ellwood Baum <1875>.
- sn 89077702
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information