Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lake Union review. (Seattle, Wash.) 1987-1994
Seattle, Wash. (1987-1994)
Lake Union review. : (Seattle, Wash.) 1987-1994
- Place of publication:
- Seattle, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
- Seattle Press Pub.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in May 1994?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (fall 1987)-
- Seattle (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Washington (State)--Seattle.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204940
- At head of title: The North Seattle press.
- First issue published with North Seattle press.
- Merged with: North Seattle press, to form: Seattle press (1994).
- sn 89079005
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information