Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hillsdale Whig standard. (Hillsdale, Mich.) 1846-1851
Hillsdale, Mich. (1846-1851)
Hillsdale Whig standard. : (Hillsdale, Mich.) 1846-1851
- Place of publication:
- Hillsdale, Mich.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clark & Rowlson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 30, 1846)-v. 5, no. 31 (Mar. 25, 1851) = whole no. 239 ; new ser., no. 1 (Apr. 8, 1851) = whole no. 240-new ser., no. 21 (Aug. 26, 1851) = whole no. 260.
- Hillsdale (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Hillsdale County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Michigan--Hillsdale County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208681
- Also on microfilm: Clarke Historical Library, Mt. Pleasant, Mich.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Whole numbering designation added: Vol. 3, no. 1 (July 4, 1848) = whole no. 105.
- sn 89080032
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information