Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bunker-Hill sentinel and Middlesex Republican [microform]. (Charlestown [Boston], Mass.) 1820-18??
Charlestown [Boston], Mass. (1820-18??)
Bunker-Hill sentinel and Middlesex Republican [microform]. : (Charlestown [Boston], Mass.) 1820-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charlestown [Boston], Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Clark, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Charlestown (Boston, Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Continues numbering of: Franklin monitor and Middlesex Republican.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 21 (June 24, 1820); title from caption.
- Last issue located: Vol. 2, no. 24 (July 29, 1820). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- No paper issued July 15-22, 1820.
- Printer: D. Wilson, <1820>.
- sn 90022421
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information