Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cahawba press and Alabama intelligencer [microform]. (Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.]) 1819-1820
Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.] (1819-1820)
Cahawba press and Alabama intelligencer [microform]. : (Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.]) 1819-1820
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cahawba, A.T. [i.e. Ala.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William B. Allen
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 30 (Dec. 30, 1820).
Began with June 12, 1819 issue.
- Alabama--Dallas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207055
- Cahaba (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Dallas County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (July 10, 1819); title from caption.
- Publishers: Allen & Lamar, 1820; Allen & Brickell, 1820.
- References: Shaw & Shoemaker 47491; Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers, p. .
- sn 90022433
View complete holdings information