Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arkansas State press. (Little Rock, AR) 1984-1998
Little Rock, AR (1984-1998)
Arkansas State press. : (Little Rock, AR) 1984-1998
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, AR
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arkansas State Press Partnership
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with v. 44, no. 34 (Aug. 27, 1998).
Vol. 19, no. 26 (Apr. 11, 1984)-
- African Americans--Arkansas--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of: Arkansas State press (Little Rock, Ark. : 1941).
- Dedicated to the memory of L. Christopher Bates, this newspaper is a revival of: Arkansas State press (Little Rock, Ark. : 1941).
- sn 90050043
View complete holdings information