Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La voz del valle. (Antonito, Colo.) 1898-19??
Antonito, Colo. (1898-19??)
La voz del valle. : (Antonito, Colo.) 1898-19??
- Place of publication:
- Antonito, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.P. Smith
- Dates of publication:
- Antonito (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--Colorado--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 3 , no. 7  (Oct. 12, 1899).
- Editors: Charles G. Smith, <Oct.-Nov. 1899>; J.D. Frazey, <Feb. 1900>-
- In Spanish.
- Latest issue consulted: T. 3, no. 20 (enero 31 de 1901).
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 90051031
View complete holdings information