Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Colorado tribune. (Pueblo, Colo.) 193?-current
Pueblo, Colo. (193?-current)
The Colorado tribune. : (Pueblo, Colo.) 193?-current
- Place of publication:
- Pueblo, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- G.J. Knapp
- Dates of publication:
- Political science.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01069781
- United States--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 19 (Oct. 5, 1934).
- Publication of: National Ex-Servicemen's League of Colorado, and: Home & Farm Tax Relief Assn. of Colorado.
- sn 90051098
View complete holdings information