Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Industrial advocate. (Denver, Colo.) 1893-1900
Denver, Colo. (1893-1900)
Industrial advocate. : (Denver, Colo.) 1893-1900
- Alternative Titles:
Industrial Colorado advocate
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- Denver Trades and Labor Assembly
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1893; ceased in 1900.
- Labor unions--Periodicals.
- Labor unions--United States--Periodicals.
- Labor unions.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00990260
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Working class--Periodicals.
- Working class.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01180418
- "Colorado" appears as masthead ornament between "industrial" and "advocate", <July 1897>-<Dec. 1898>.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 250 (May 7, 1897).
- Issued on microfilm by the Colorado Historical Society.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 296 (Apr. 1, 1898) (surrogate).
- Official organ of the Colorado State Federation of Labor.
- sn 90051203
View complete holdings information