Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wind River mountaineer. (Lander, Fremont County, Wyo.) 1885-1938
Lander, Fremont County, Wyo. (1885-1938)
Wind River mountaineer. : (Lander, Fremont County, Wyo.) 1885-1938
- Alternative Titles:
Wind River mountaineer and the Dubois frontier and the Dubois courier
June 23-30, 1938
Wind River mountaineer and the Dubois frontier-courier
June 23-Aug. 4, 1938
- Place of publication:
- Lander, Fremont County, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- W.B. McKenzie
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1885)-v. 54, no. 36 (Aug. 4, 1938).
- Dubois (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Fremont County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Lander (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- <May 5, 1905>-Feb. 14, 1908 also called: N.S. <Vol. 10, no. 34>-n.s. v. 13, no. 15.
- Absorbed: The Dubois frontier and the Dubois courier, June 23, 1938.
- Published in Dubois, Wyo., May-Aug. 1938.
- sn 90051452
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information