Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Tri-weekly constitutionalist. (Augusta, Ga.) 18??-1877
Augusta, Ga. (18??-1877)
Tri-weekly constitutionalist. : (Augusta, Ga.) 18??-1877
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Gardner
- Dates of publication:
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Richmond County--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Daily eds.: Daily constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga. : 1856), <1862>-1875, and: Augusta constitutionalist, 1875-1877.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 106 (Aug. 10, 1862).
- Merged with: Tri-weekly chronicle & sentinel, to form: Tri-weekly chronicle and constitutionalist.
- Weekly ed.: Weekly constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga.), <1862>-1877.
- sn 90052019
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information