Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The news. ([Washington, Ga.) 1833-1840
[Washington, Ga. (1833-1840)
The news. : ([Washington, Ga.) 1833-1840
- Place of publication:
- [Washington, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. A. Mercer]
- Dates of publication:
- Washington (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Wilkes County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Apr. 25, 1833.
- Merged with: Planters' gazette, to form: News and planters' gazette.
- Numbering was dropped <Mar. 29, 1838>.
- sn 90052258
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information