Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The southerner. volume (Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.)) 1852-1867
Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.) (1852-1867)
The southerner. volume : (Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.)) 1852-1867
- Alternative Titles:
(Tarboro', N.C.) southerner
Sept. 1, 1860-<Aug. 27, 1864>
<Jan. 6, 1866>-<Nov. 6, 1866>
<Dec. 6, 1866>-Aug. 29, 1867
- Place of publication:
- Tarboro', Edgecombe Co., (N.C.)
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. Howard, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1852)-v. 43, no. 39 (Aug. 29, 1867).
- Weekly (except at Christmas)
- Edgecombe County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Edgecombe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206610
- North Carolina--Tarboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215113
- Tarboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Numbering is erratic. Begins again with vol. 1 after each suspension.
- Suspended for a few weeks at the beginning of 1864.
- Suspended for a few weeks in the summer of 1863.
- sn 90052434
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information