Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Garfieldian. (Garfield Park, Chicago [Ill.]) 1913-1949
Garfield Park, Chicago [Ill.] (1913-1949)
The Garfieldian. : (Garfield Park, Chicago [Ill.]) 1913-1949
- Place of publication:
- Garfield Park, Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Donaldson Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 36, no. 23 (June 9, 1949).
Began in 1913.
- Austin (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Community newspapers--Illinois--Chicago.
- East Garfield Park (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- West Garfield Park (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 28 (Apr. 17, 1914).
- Merged with: Garfield news (Chicago, Ill.), to form: Garfieldian & Garfield news.
- sn 90053001
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information