Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Universalist. (Chicago [Ill.]) 1884-1897
Chicago [Ill.] (1884-1897)
The Universalist. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 1884-1897
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Universalist Pub. House
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 48 (Nov. 27, 1897).
Began in 1884.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Also carries the numbering of: Star in the West (v. 57-v. 70), and: New covenant (v. 37-v. 50).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 12, 1884).
- Masthead reads: Chicago and Cincinnati, <Sept. 29, 1894>-Nov. 27, 1897.
- Merged with: Christian leader (New York, N.Y.), to form: Universalist leader (Boston, Mass. : 1897).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1886-1897 (on 2 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Universalist newspapers.
- sn 90053049
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information