Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Illinois daily state journal. (Springfield, Ill.) 1860-1869
Springfield, Ill. (1860-1869)
Illinois daily state journal. : (Springfield, Ill.) 1860-1869
- Alternative Titles:
Daily Illinois State journal
Daily state Illinois journal
Illinois State journal
- Place of publication:
- Springfield, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Bailhache & Baker
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 13 (June 29, 1869).
Began in 1860.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Springfield (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" and "State" appear in masthead ornament.
- Apr. 16, 1865 issue called also "Extra edition."
- Description based on Vol. 12, no. 172 (Jan. 2, 1860).
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1861-1869 (on 8 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 90054091
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information