Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bloomington observer and McLean County advocate. (Bloomington, Ill.) 1837-1838
Bloomington, Ill. (1837-1838)
The Bloomington observer and McLean County advocate. : (Bloomington, Ill.) 1837-1838
- Alternative Titles:
Observer & advocate
Observer and advocate
- Place of publication:
- Bloomington, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Hill
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1837; ceased in 1838.
- Bloomington (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Illinois--McLean County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208904
- McLean County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 48 (Dec. 30, 1837).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 50 (Jan. 13, 1838).
- sn 90054451
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information