Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About United States Catholic miscellany. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1822-1860
Charleston [S.C.] (1822-1860)
United States Catholic miscellany. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1822-1860
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomas Martin, Jr.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 5, 1822) - v. 39, no. 35 (Dec. 29, 1860).
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Also issued in print and on microfilm from University Microfilms International (American periodical series: 1800-1850).
- Issues for 1822-<June 20, 1835> called also no. 1-<595>
- Suspended Jan.-June 1826.
- sn 90057173
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information