Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The M.i.s.t.i.c. (Moorhead, Minn.) 1925-1931
Moorhead, Minn. (1925-1931)
The M.i.s.t.i.c. : (Moorhead, Minn.) 1925-1931
- Place of publication:
- Moorhead, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
- State Teachers College
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Nov. 27, 1931.
Vol. 2, no. 7 (May 1, 1925)-
- Weekly during regular class sessions
- Universities and colleges--Minnesota--Moorhead--Periodicals.
- Universities and colleges.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01161597
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Published as: The MiTSiC, May 22, 1925.
- sn 90057522
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information