Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Middle River record. (Middle River, Marshall County, Minn.) 1924-1970
Middle River, Marshall County, Minn. (1924-1970)
The Middle River record. : (Middle River, Marshall County, Minn.) 1924-1970
- Place of publication:
- Middle River, Marshall County, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.B. Sprague
- Dates of publication:
-v. 25, no. 52 (Dec. 30, 1970).
Began in 1924.
- Middle River (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 17, no. 19 (Mar. 20, 1924).
- Volume and numbering irregular: <Vol. 17, no. 19 (Mar. 20 1924)>-v. 54, no. 19 (Jan. 18, 1961) ; v. 15, no. 20 (Jan. 25, 1961)-v. 25, no. 52 (Dec. 30, 1970).
- sn 90059245
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information