Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Midwest guardian. (St. Paul, Minn.) 1948-1949
St. Paul, Minn. (1948-1949)
Midwest guardian. : (St. Paul, Minn.) 1948-1949
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Midwest Guardian Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1949.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 14, 1948)-
- Labor unions--United States--Newspapers.
- Saint Paul (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- "For economic security, civil liberties, and world planning."
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- sn 90059364
View complete holdings information