Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The East Side star. (St. Paul, Minn.) 1900-1916
St. Paul, Minn. (1900-1916)
The East Side star. : (St. Paul, Minn.) 1900-1916
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Star Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 17, no. 46 (Sept. 22, 1916).
Began in 1900.
- East Saint Paul (Saint Paul, Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Minnesota--Saint Paul--East Saint Paul.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01318753
- Minnesota--Saint Paul.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212130
- Saint Paul (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Aug. 24, 1900).
- sn 90059492
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information