Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The International Falls daily journal. (International Falls, Minn.) 1911-1933
International Falls, Minn. (1911-1933)
The International Falls daily journal. : (International Falls, Minn.) 1911-1933
- Place of publication:
- International Falls, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.B. Montgomery
- Dates of publication:
-v. 22, no. 234 (Apr. 5, 1933).
Began July 1, 1911.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- International Falls (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 204 (Mar. 2, 1914).
- Weekly ed. : International Falls echo, <Mar. 2, 1914-Dec. 30, 1926>, and : International Falls press (International Falls, Minn. : 1927), Jan. 6, 1927-Apr. 5, 1933.
- sn 90060459
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information