Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Centre aisle. (St. Paul, Minn.) 19??-1943
St. Paul, Minn. (19??-1943)
Centre aisle. : (St. Paul, Minn.) 19??-1943
- Place of publication:
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 46 (Feb. 3, 1943).
- Minnesota--Saint Paul.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212130
- Saint Paul (Minn.)--Newspapers.
- "The newspaper of the nonprofessional theatre."
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 42 (Dec. 25, 1940).
- sn 90060978
View complete holdings information