Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Missouri plaindealer. (Savannah, Andrew County, Mo.) 1859-1864
Savannah, Andrew County, Mo. (1859-1864)
The Missouri plaindealer. : (Savannah, Andrew County, Mo.) 1859-1864
- Place of publication:
- Savannah, Andrew County, Mo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chas. H. Whitaker
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1859? Ceased in 1864?
- Andrew County (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Missouri--Andrew County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215955
- Savannah (Mo.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 41 (Apr. 2, 1864).
- Suspended in 1861 by Civil War activity; resumed with Apr. 2, 1864 issue.
- sn 90061719
View complete holdings information