Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Brown bulletin. (Berlin, N.H.) 1919-1960
Berlin, N.H. (1919-1960)
The Brown bulletin. : (Berlin, N.H.) 1919-1960
- Place of publication:
- Berlin, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Brown Bulletin Pub. Assoc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1919)-v. 13, no. 10 (Apr. 1931) ; v. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 26, 1948)- ; v. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 1952)-v. 7, no. 7 (May/June 1960).
Nov./Dec. 1957-May/June 1960
- Forest products industry--Periodicals.
- Forest products industry.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00932372
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no.12 (July 1955); title from cover.
- Suspended with Apr. 1931 issue; resumed with Jan 26, 1948 issue.
- sn 90062057
View complete holdings information