Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Factory girl's album and operatives' advocate. (Exeter, N.H.) 1846-1846
Exeter, N.H. (1846-1846)
Factory girl's album and operatives' advocate. : (Exeter, N.H.) 1846-1846
- Place of publication:
- Exeter, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.C. Dearborn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 14, 1846)-v. 1, no. 12 (July 18, 1846).
- Manners and customs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01007815
- New England--Social life and customs--Periodicals.
- New England.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01241913
- New Hampshire--Exeter.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204490
- Textile workers--New Hampshire--Exeter--Periodicals.
- Textile workers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01148958
- Women--New Hampshire--Exeter--Periodicals.
- Working class writings, American--Periodicals.
- Working class writings, American.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01180594
- sn 90062455
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information