Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ladies' enterprise. (Manchester, N.H.) 1854-18??
Manchester, N.H. (1854-18??)
Ladies' enterprise. : (Manchester, N.H.) 1854-18??
- Place of publication:
- Manchester, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jennie L. Deshon
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 15, 1854)- ; new ser., v. 2, no. 1 (Dec. 15, 1854)-
Jan. 6, 1855-
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Manchester (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- New Hampshire--Manchester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212997
- Portland (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Providence (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Providence.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204977
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also published in Portland, Me., Boston Mass., Worcester, Mass., and Providence, R.I., 1854-Jan. 1855; published in Boston, Mass. and Portland, Me., Feb.-June 16, 1855; published in Boston, Mass., June 23, 1855-
- sn 90062523
View complete holdings information