Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian philanthropist. (New Bedford [Mass.]) 1822-1823
New Bedford [Mass.] (1822-1823)
Christian philanthropist. : (New Bedford [Mass.]) 1822-1823
- Place of publication:
- New Bedford [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Daniel K. Whitaker
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 14, 1822)-v. 1, no. 50 (May 13, 1823).
- Bristol County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Bristol County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205219
- Massachusetts--New Bedford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207803
- New Bedford (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms (American periodical series, 1800-1825); also available online.
- sn 90065010
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information