Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American. (Worcester, Mass.) 18??-????
Worcester, Mass. (18??-????)
The American. : (Worcester, Mass.) 18??-????
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to Home, Church and Country."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Jan. 10, 1893).
- Published every Saturday, Oct. 6, 1894-
- Published every Tuesday, <Jan. 1893>-Sept. 25, 1894.
- sn 90065062
View complete holdings information