Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hamilton County sentinel. (Sageville, N.Y.) 1845-18??
Sageville, N.Y. (1845-18??)
Hamilton County sentinel. : (Sageville, N.Y.) 1845-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Sageville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.C. Holmes & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Sageville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 12 (Sept. 28, 1852).
- Editor: W.N. Clark, <1867>.
- Published as: Hamilton Co. sentinel, June 5, 1855.
- Publishers: J.C. Holmes & Co., <1852>; Clark & Holmes, <1855>; Clark & Peck, <1858-1861>.
- sn 90066116
View complete holdings information