Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Trench and camp. (Camp Upton, Long Island, N.Y.) 1917-1919
Camp Upton, Long Island, N.Y. (1917-1919)
Trench and camp. : (Camp Upton, Long Island, N.Y.) 1917-1919
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Camp Upton, Long Island, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1917; ceased in 1919?
- Bellport (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Camp Upton (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Armed Forces--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- World War, 1914-1918--Newspapers.
- "Printed weekly for the Y.M.C.A. by courtesy of the World."
- "Published under the auspices of National War Work Council Y.M.C.A. of the United States."
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress Preservation Microfilming Program.
- Also published as: Trench & camp.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (Oct. 22, 1917).
- sn 90066163
View complete holdings information