About Schuyler County Democrat. (Watkins, N.Y.) 1864-1876
Watkins, N.Y. (1864-1876)
Schuyler County Democrat. : (Watkins, N.Y.) 1864-1876
- Place of publication:
- Watkins, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.C. Clizbe
- Dates of publication:
Began May 13, 1864? Ceased with Jan. 12, 1876 issue?
- Schuyler County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Watkins Glen (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (June 3, 1864).
- Issues for <Mar. 20-Apr. 3, 1866> numbered: New ser., v. <1, no. 2-4>; old ser. numbering resumed by: <1870>.
- Publishers: S.C. Clizbe, <1864>; M. Ellis and William A. Burritt, <1866>; William H. Baldwin, <1870>.
- Watkins later became known as Watkins Glen.
- sn 90066513
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information