Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ameryka-echo [microform]. (Toledo, Ohio) 1914-1931
Toledo, Ohio (1914-1931)
Ameryka-echo [microform]. : (Toledo, Ohio) 1914-1931
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Toledo, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- A.A. Paryski
- Dates of publication:
Rok 27, no. 4-35-1 (24 sierp., 1914)-r. 68, no. 307 (31 grudz., 1931).
- Daily (except legal holidays)
- Polish Americans--Ohio--Toledo--Newspapers.
- Polish people--Ohio--Toledo--Newspapers.
- Toledo (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Center for Archival Collections, Bowling Green, Ohio.
- Contains numbering inconsistencies.
- In Polish.
- Published in various eds.
- Sun. ed. has separate designation.
- sn 90068001
View complete holdings information