Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Dayton defender. (Dayton, Ohio) 198?-current
Dayton, Ohio (198?-current)
The New Dayton defender. : (Dayton, Ohio) 198?-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Bryan Keith
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Ohio--Dayton--Newspapers.
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- "Striving to inform and serve the public fairly, honestly, and accurately from a black perspective."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 21 (July 23/Aug. 5, 1987).
- Issue for July 6/20, 1989 includes "Cincinnati Section."
- sn 90068203
View complete holdings information