Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The South-western news. (Wytheville, Va.) 1889-1896
Wytheville, Va. (1889-1896)
The South-western news. : (Wytheville, Va.) 1889-1896
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wytheville, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
- Chas. B. Francis
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with issue for May 15, 1896.
- Marion (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Wytheville (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Virginia.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Nov. 1, 1889).
- Published in Marion, Va., <Sept. 14, 1894>-
- sn 90069280
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information