Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Puget Sound trail. (Tacoma, Wash.) 1911-current
Tacoma, Wash. (1911-current)
The Puget Sound trail. : (Tacoma, Wash.) 1911-current
- Alternative Titles:
1965-66, no. 1-1967-68, no. 13
- Place of publication:
- Tacoma, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Associated Students of the University of Puget Sound
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly during the school year
Oct. 3, 1961-
- Tacoma (Wash.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 5, no. 9 (Nov. 12, 1926).
- Issues for Oct. 1914-Dec. 1959 published by the students under the name The College of Puget Sound.
- Sept. 1940-May 1978 issue designation consists of school year and issue number e.g. 1940-41, no. 1.
- Some issues for 2005 (vol. 93, no. [11- 12, 16]) incorrectly dated 2004.
- Title alternates irregularly.
- Vol. 93, no. 10 not published.
- Volume numbering started over twice: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 16, 1911)-vol. 11, no. 7 (April, 1922); vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 25, 1922)-vol. 16, no. 19 (May 24, 1940); vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 15, 1978)- . Volume 98 skipped.
- sn 90098881
View complete holdings information