Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American mercury [microform]. (Hartford, Conn.) 1784-1833
Hartford, Conn. (1784-1833)
The American mercury [microform]. : (Hartford, Conn.) 1784-1833
- Alternative Titles:
Connecticut American mercury
- Place of publication:
- Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Barlow and Babcock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 12, 1784)-v. 49, no. 2556 (June 25, 1833).
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- At head of title: "Connecticut," July 12, 1784-Mar. 1785.
- Printed from same office: Echo (Hartford, Conn.).
- sn 91026075
View complete holdings information