Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Polak w Ameryce. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 188?-19??
Buffalo, N.Y. (188?-19??)
Polak w Ameryce. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 188?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
Polish daily news
<Aug. 23, 1919>
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- M.J. Sadowski
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01068870
- Polish people--United States--Newspapers.
- Polish people.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01715992
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Description based on: Rok. 1, nr. 98 (6 mar., 1888).
- In Polish.
- sn 91037336
View complete holdings information