Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Polish American journal. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1985-current
Buffalo, N.Y. (1985-current)
Polish American journal. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1985-current
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 74, no. 1-PNA (Jan. 12, 1985)-
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Polish people--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Published in five other eds., 1985-<May 1988>. Published in six other eds., <May 1988->: Buffalo, Association of Sons of Poland, Polish Union of USA, Polish Beneficial Association, National, and Union of Poles in America.
- sn 91037348
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information