Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Village register, and Norfolk County advertiser [microform]. (Dedham [Mass.) 1820-1824
Dedham [Mass. (1820-1824)
Village register, and Norfolk County advertiser [microform]. : (Dedham [Mass.) 1820-1824
- Alternative Titles:
Norfolk County advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Dedham [Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Asa Gowen]
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1824.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 9, 1820)-
- Dedham (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to no party whatever."
- Editors: J.H. Cobb, <1821>; B. Field, <1821-1822>.
- No paper issued Sept. 8, 1820.
- Printers: H. & W.H. Mann, <1820-1821>; Daniel Mann, <1821->; H. & W.H. Mann, <1823-1824>.
- Publisher's name recorded in Dedham Gazette (1850), Feb. 3, 1855.
- Publishers: J.H. Cobb, 1820-1821; B. Field, 1821-<1822>; H. & W.H. Mann, <1823-1824>.
- Title from caption.
- sn 91039246
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information