Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Protestant herald. (Denver, Colo.) 192?-1926
Denver, Colo. (192?-1926)
Protestant herald. : (Denver, Colo.) 192?-1926
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- [American Protestant League]
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 34 (Sept. 3, 1926).
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 22 (May 28, 1926).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 22 (May 28, 1926).
- Official organ of the American Protestant League.
- Official paper of the Colorado Ku Klux Klan.
- sn 91052270
View complete holdings information