Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Franklin's paper the statesman. (Denver, Colo.) 1906-1912
Denver, Colo. (1906-1912)
Franklin's paper the statesman. : (Denver, Colo.) 1906-1912
- Place of publication:
- Denver, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
- C.A. Franklin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 46 (June 8, 1906)- ; -23rd year (Nov. 16, 1912).
- African Americans--Colorado--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Montana--Newspapers.
- African Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Utah--Newspapers.
- African Americans--Wyoming--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society.
- sn 91052311
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information