Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western pioneer. (Upper Alton, Ill.) 1837-1838
Upper Alton, Ill. (1837-1838)
Western pioneer. : (Upper Alton, Ill.) 1837-1838
- Place of publication:
- Upper Alton, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Smith & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-new ser., v. 2, no. 50 (Dec. 13, 1838) = whole no. 298.
Began in 1837.
- Alton (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Christianity--United States--Newspapers.
- Upper Alton (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 2, no. 2 (Sept. 15, 1837) = whole no. 250.
- Editor: J.M. Peck.
- Merged with: Baptist banner (Shelbyville, Ky.), to form: Baptist banner and western pioneer.
- Numerous suspensions June-Dec. 1838.
- sn 91054133
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information